Monday, October 6, 2008

Well,

I've dressed my blog for fall. Maybe I do need to get a life? LOL! Anyway, the old template was getting boring so I snagged the link off someone else's blog and fancied mine up. If you can't read something, let me know. It took me a while to get the color of the dates changed, for some reason, but I think they are visible now.

The front ramps are built and the workers went to lunch. They just came back and are attempting to fix my storage shed out back. It's placed on a hill and the water has eroded the dirt underneath allowing the columns of concrete blocks that support the shed to fall over. They are using planks to divert the flow of water and then they are going to build the columns back. We've been just staying out of the shed since it's been hanging off the hill for a few months now. Maybe I'll get that darn thing cleaned out some on fall break now.

2 comments:

Silvergirl said...

Nice remodeling job on the blog. I really like it!

Is your shed made out of wood? We plan on getting a shed, but it will be made out of a vinyl coated material. It's a Royal brand, I think. It goes together in panels.

Jane said...

Yes, my shed is wood. My mom bought it for me a few years ago. She said it's part of my inheritance - LOL! We desperately needed the storage space. Your vinyl one sounds like a good idea.