Sunday, December 14, 2008

Got soup?

I pulled off a soup hat trick today. I had soup for all 3 meals. Good, homemade soup, mind you, but still soup, none the less. I didn't mean to. I woke up before Elvis this morning and went to straighten the kitchen a bit while I had a few minutes. I got a little hungry but there was nothing in the cabinets that looked good. However, in the fridge was the was cabbage soup I'd been making Thursday when I had to leave to take Elvis to the ER. I'd not had any of it. So, I heated it up and had a bowl for breakfast.

Then lunch time came. And nothing sounded good again. However, in the freezer was an individual serving of taco soup I'd made a couple of weeks ago. I'd frozen it thinking I'd take it to school for lunch one day. I ate it at home today instead.

I'd started dinner this morning in the crock pot. Yes, more soup. It was pizza soup and it was delicious. It was a good way to end my soup day.

Tomorrow...NO SOUP! I'm taking sick days Monday and Tuesday to stay with Elvis. I don't exactly know what I'm having tomorrow. I only know it won't be soup!

No comments: