Sunday, March 15, 2009

Invitation

I got an invitation to a party this week. I can't remember the last time I got an actual invitation. Not a phone call or an in-person "hey, come on over." An actual, on-paper invitation to a no-kids party. Can you tell I'm a little excited?

Twilight is being released on DVD Saturday. One of the teachers from school is having a Twilight viewing party. I feel like such a nerd for being so excited but we all are, so at least I'm not the only nerd. The party host teaches first grade. She invited 3 kindergarten teachers and 4 first grade teachers, as well at 4 of her friends who don't teach at our school. We are going to be total dorks - watch the movie, have Twilight-themed snacks, and participate in a Twilight trivia game.

Aren't you jealous?? LOL!

No comments: