Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sleeping in?

What's that. Elvis got my Saturday off to an early start by having a seizure before 5:00 yesterday morning. So much for the increased med dose, huh? Anyway, I got up, dealt with that, and did sleep a little more before getting up for the day.

This morning, I was awakened at 5:30 by my nephew who had spent the night. I don't know how long he'd been up but he had lights on in 3 rooms and TVs on in two of those rooms. I didn't go back to sleep this morning because I was a little bit afraid of what he'd find to get into. By staying up with him, I could (hopefully) head off some of the mayhem.

And to make my morning even better? I went to get my laundry from the dryer. Only is was no longer in the dryer. It was on the laundry room floor. And it was still quite damp. I guess Boy Wonder needed something washed and dried last night and chose not to wait until mine got dry. If he'd put my wet stuff back in the dryer, I wouldn't have cared. Leaving my damp clothes on the floor however? Pisses. me. off.

No comments: