Tuesday, October 2, 2007

10:15 PM Update

1. No luck. I'll be frantically calling every foster home in a 5 county area tomorrow hoping to find a sucker, um, I mean, a respite provider.

2. Same as above but I'm not worried about this one.

3. I called him this morning. He didn't return my call.

4. No chance to do this. Deb was with me all day.

5. Meals are planned but no shopping has been done.

6. Progress made. I'm not stressed about this.

7. Again, I called and left a message but no one called me back.

8. Done...twice. Needs to be done again but it will wait until tomorrow.

9. Just didn't have the stomach for this one today.

10. Just didn't have the heart for this one.

Off to bed early (for me). Tomorrow is going to be busy, busy, busy. I'm hoping to wake up and get to Wal-Mart early to get oil changed in the van and do a little vacation shopping while I wait. If I plan this right, I can go ALONE! (That never happens in my life.)

No comments: