Monday, March 10, 2008

Update:

THE DISHWASHER WORKS! It's happily washing my dirty dishes, as I type. I do keep opening it to look in, but I don't know why. I'm just enjoying the sight of a modern appliance at work. I guess I'm just excited to not have to wash dishes. It's been a long two years at my house! Thanks R. family!

In other news, the hall bathroom is now fully-functioning. The shower works with some tremendous water pressure. One of the kids said felt like a fire hose. The sink is the proud owner of a new faucet set, replacing the one with the broken-off handle. The vent fan over the shower functions and provides light. We're uptown now!

And, I have my bathroom back to myself...or so I thought. For some reason, possibly just to piss me off, Cori showered in there tonight. Now, I know I should just be happy she showered, but while she was at it, she sprayed water all over the floor. I came darn close to water skiing just now when I stepped in there.

1 comment:

Tudu said...

It drives my DH crazy when the kids use our shower or toilet. I have a few that do it to tick him off and will leave little surprises just to let him know they were there. You can count on the floor being flooded where ever they shower.