Saturday, April 12, 2008

I am woman...Hear me chainsaw?

OK, the chainsaw was a lot of work but a little fun, too. I've sawed a good part of the day (minus the time it took to find my brother to fix the chain when it came off). I didn't make it to the shrubs in the back, but the front yard looks much better! I'm tired, sore, have a blister on my hand, and am quite dirty, but I feel good. I guess I worked off a little stress and anger today, too. Maybe I should do this more often?

There is a huge pile of branches by the street to be hauled off. There is also a huge pile of junk from the storage room out there. Everything should be picked up by the city this week, as it is our regularly scheduled pick up time for brush and big junk that won't fit in our trash cans. We have a LOT of big junk!

Progress on the house and yard...It feels good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VVVVRRRRRRR (loud chainsaw sounds)

Stephanie

Jane said...

LOL!