Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Going to the beach!

I'm splitting the condo with my mom, brother, sister-in-law, 3 nephews, and, if she's still around, Beth. That will work. We don't go until the middle of next month. It will be nice to have something to look forward to. I'm hoping if Beth goes we can squeeze her friend in, too, so she has someone to hang with.

I'm excited! I get to go to my condo! It's really not what most people would be so excited about. It's in an older building, but well taken care of. It's not one of the super-huge buildings but I like that. That means there are fewer people sharing the beach space in front of it. We've been there so many times that we know where everything is. We even tend to run into some of the same people each year. (Including the couple who got into a raging fight in the condo above us two years ago. A BIG fight with their two small children watching the whole thing. A big enough fight that the cops came. They were back last year but skipped the fight that time.)

1 comment:

Mongoose said...

I'm so glad you're going. I hope y'all have a fabulous time!