Friday, June 6, 2008

Movie date with Alli today!

She's been wanting to see the new "Sex and the City" movie. She's watched the whole series so, of course, she wants to see the movie. I've seen some of the (edited for network TV) series so I think I can keep up with the movie. I'm sure it's pure trash, but sometimes watching pure trash with your adult daughter can be fun.

I'm excited! Can you tell?

We need some shared fun. I'm tired of feeling angry and hurt. I've got to find a way to have a better relationship with her. This is step 1. She agreed to go (and Boy Wonder offered to watch Elvis while we are gone) so it does look like a step in the right direction.

2 comments:

Kimmah said...

I cried like a fool through whole sections of the movie. Loved it. I'm a mess right now.

Jane said...

No tears from me but I laughed out loud several times. I've watched several episodes of the show but wouldn't call myself a big fan. I enjoyed every minute of the movie, though!