Friday, June 6, 2008

Resolution accountability post - Day 5

I meant to post this last night, so, pretend I did!

#1 Going well. I've written down every cent I've spent and I'm keeping receipts so I can divide things into appropriate categories (like Wal-Mart so I know how much I spend on, say, paper goods vs. groceries).

#2 Done. I still don't like water but I've had at least 50 ounces and usually at least 60 ounces every day this month.

#3 Done! Actually, I'm over my minimum on that one, too. I've done at least 30 minutes of physical activity (over and above my normal level, which isn't hard because I think I'm related to a sloth) four out of the five days.

Things I've learned: Contact lenses (more accurately, the solutions to keep them clean) are very expensive. I still don't like the taste of water but if I make myself drink it before the Diet Dew, it's easier to get down. And, thirty minutes of paddling around in the pool goes much faster when I'm balancing Elvis at the same time.

No comments: