Friday, June 20, 2008

Thinking positively

In an effort to shake off the depression that's been hounding me the last few months, I've been working really hard on looking for the positive in everything and everyone. To further that, I'm going to start a post on each member of my family and keep saving them as drafts until each post has 10 good things about that family member. I'll then publish the posts.

On the whole positive thinking idea, my mom could use some prayers/positive thoughts. She's on her way to Brazil today on a mission trip with others from our church. They will spend a week in a slum providing free medical care to the people who live there. She will be 71 next month. She's had one knee replaced. This is her third time to go on this trip. She'll be spending the week in extreme heat helping those who, due to their life circumstances, truly cannot help themselves. That woman is AMAZING!

No comments: