Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My hair cut is scheduled!

At 11:30 tomorrow, I'm having a 10 inches of hair lopped off! I'm so excited! To explain my excitement...my last hair cut was the day before Thanksgiving in 2006. Can you say, "long overdue?" And, because I'm donating my hair, my hair cut is free! Can it get any better?

I just had Beth measure my pony tail and it's 12 inches from the nape of my neck to the tip. (Minimum to donate is 10 inches.) Goodbye, hair! Now, I have to decide if I'm ready to start coloring it. I have never colored my hair. (Except for the green rat tail from my senior year of high school. I'm so sad no pictures exist of that.) I've never really needed to color it but it is starting to get rather white (not grey), especially around my temples.

Elvis is getting his cut, too, but he will not have enough to donate and he does not need it colored. He will be a handsome boy on the beach with his freshly cut hair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet your new haircut would look great with dinner :) Guitar boy and Elvis could have their own short hair celebration, too.

Jane said...

LOL! I'm working on it.

momma-o-minnie said...

Aw heck, go ahead and color it! I did mine! I'm now auburne... a nice way to say reddish brown... and it's much nicer than brownish grey, my real color... go for it (I won't tell!)