Saturday, August 16, 2008

A first

Alli and Boy Wonder have been "involved" with each other (as evidenced by Blair's conception) for almost a year. They've been married since the end of March. He's been living in my house since then. Thursday night, for the first time ever, we ate a meal together. How bizarre is it that we've been living under the same roof for 4+ months but have never eaten together?

The only reason it happened is that they were on my side of town as I was getting out of school. I offered to buy them dinner at the new Cracker Barrel if they wanted to hang out until I finished my after school duty. They agreed. Beth opted to go with a friend from school rather than join us but Alli, BW, Elvis and I had a nice meal together. I'm guessing it will be another 4+ months before it happens again. Oh, well.

No comments: