Sunday, October 5, 2008

If I were "Carnac the Magnificent"

The answer is......"Buy new pillows."


The question is...."What do you need to do after your grandson, who is propped up on your bed eating M&Ms, vomits a disgusting mixture of chocolate and phlegm on every available surface?"

Seriously, if I hadn't been there to see the chocolate snot fountain live and in person, I probably wouldn't have believed that one small boy was responsible for such a mess. I had to use both my hands to keep the mess from flowing down the rest of my bed. I was able to call for Alli who came running with a huge stack of napkins. (She couldn't find the paper towels quickly and we needed something disposable, obviously.) We got him wiped off and cleaned up as best we could. Even though each pillow had a case and a protective cover on it, both pillows suffered damage.

Conveniently, Elvis woke up at 5:30 this morning. We hung out a while before heading to Wal-Mart, rather than sit around and be bored. He was still in his jammies but is always willing to go to Wal-Mart. We came home with new pillows for me and breakfast for all.

No comments: