Sunday, December 21, 2008

So, the big family party is tonight...

The one with my father's family that I skipped for years and years. However, we went last year (mainly because I couldn't come up with a reason not to go.) But we got there and had a great time. We've actually looked forward to this year's gathering.

Being all crafty and good in the kitchen (NOT -LOL!) I decided to try and make mice out of chocolate-dipped cherries. However, I didn't use these instructions. I used the directions from a magazine. And those didn't involve the Hershey's Kiss. These instructions sound much better. Too bad I didn't find them first. I couldn't keep the ears on the ones I tried. They were supposed to magically adhere to the cherry, I guess. I can see how the Kiss would be much more structurally sound. So, my mice flopped.

No comments: