Sunday, February 15, 2009

I know it's a bit early

But I've dressed my blog for spring. I still want a few more snow days before winter totally leaves us but I'm getting ready for spring time.

I've had a blissful day of doing NOTHING and I've loved every minute of it. Alli, Boy Wonder, and Elvis are visiting BW's father and stepmother. They'd rather I'd have kept Elvis but I didn't offer. I needed some time off. And they, honestly, need some time on. Beth worked the lunch shift and now she's out being a high school senior on a long weekend. Spider-Pig's birthday is tomorrow so I doubt I'll see her much then either.

I have done a minimal amount of housework today. I'd moved the couch in the den Friday night so Alli and I could sit on it and face the TV while watching a movie. Before moving it back today, I vacuumed under it and dusted the wall behind it before moving it back. I was amazed at the amount of odd items I found under there. Most notable was a collection of bottle tops belonging to the cat. She loves to play with small plastic top. I'd wondered where they all went. I found them! Anyway, it's nice to have things a little neater around here. No one but me will notice but it still feels like an accomplishment.

And the best part of today?? I don't have to work tomorrow! Hooray!

No comments: