Wednesday, February 18, 2009

LOL! What would you think is wrong?

Yesterday, I seemed to have a million errands to run on the way home. At the last stop, I got this message from Alli (who was at home and supposed to be starting the broccoli to go with the ribs I had cooked in the crock pot).


4:37 "I made a really big boo boo :-(" I didn't hear my phone and didn't get this message until she sent the next message.


4:46 "Do you want me to tell you what I did before you get home?"


I replied "Sure!"


4:47 "Ok. Plz don't be mad at me :-("


At this point, I can't imagine what in the world could have happened that she thinks would upset me so much.


You want to know what it was? She'd turned on the wrong stove eye. The one she turned on was the one my crock pot was sitting on. The results? See for yourself:

Poor crock pot!

1 comment:

Yondalla said...

I could possibly send you a photo of one of my oldest cookbooks that has the shape of the buner seared into the cover. I tell people it was a limited edition.