Thursday, February 26, 2009

Updates on us

First - 22 more days until Twilight is released on DVD. I'm looking forward to that. It's a bright spot in my life.

Beth - Quit her job and started a new one. She's now a server at a Cracker Barrel. Everyone's dream job, right? Never in a million years or for a million dollars would I want that job. This is her first week. We'll see how it goes. She'll make more money that she was getting as a hostess at the other place. However, they will also work her every minute they can. That could jeopardize her graduation. She's not much for studying anyway. Given the choice between making money and studying - she'll work a lot - LOL! I just have to keep reminding myself she's 18 and knows it all. It's hard, though.

Alli and BW are having a girl. I still don't know the due date. I guess I'm lucky(?) to know the gender.

My mom fell and broke her ankle. She's more than a bit bummed. She never wants to sit still. Now, she's got 8 weeks of sitting and healing ahead of her. It's going to be a looooong 8 weeks.

Unless something dramatic happens overnight and I miss work tomorrow, I will have worked a five-day week for the first time since mid-December. And you know what? I really prefer 4-day weeks!

No comments: