Monday, June 29, 2009

Still no baby

I went with Alli to her appointment on Friday and she was still only dilated to "a loose two but we can call it almost a three if it makes you feel better." However, the baby is measuring BIG - 88 percentile and he wants to get her out soon. So, unless she goes into labor before, she will be induced on Wednesday...Boy Wonder's birthday. Can you tell I'm just thrilled about that last part?

Elvis has surgery scheduled for Tuesday so it looks to be a busy week around here. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

EasterApril said...

Wow - 88th %ile - Yikes!! Looking forward to reading the baby news soon!

Anonymous said...

I have been following along with your blog for quite awhile. I would love to be able to view your other blog.
I also have a blog. You can check it out so you know I am not a crazy person! ;)

http://figuringitoutaswego.wordpress.com

My email is adopting@luckymail.com

Thanks,
Ashlea
Project Stormea