Saturday, February 23, 2008

A few quick updates

~ Alli has called her work and is back on the schedule starting the first week of March.

~ Cori announced kind of casually that her case worker told her they were doing a "selection" for her next week. This is when they choose her next family. It's time, people, hurry up and select.

~ The kitchen wallpaper is almost all down. Now we just have to wash the walls and prime before we start painting.

~ I'm almost done with the Gilmore Girls. I have one and a half episodes left to watch in season 7. I hope it ends like I want it to. If it doesn't I'm probably going to be very angry.

~ Beth is dying her hair today between wallpaper scraping and making up missing English assignments. She was desperate enough to dye it that she drove us to the store to buy the dye. (She's not much for driving.) She claims it's medium brown but it looks more like dark brown. I hate that she covers her pretty blond hair, but it's her choice. (Ironically, Alli has medium brown hair and keeps it blond.)

~ The repair/remodel of Alli's bathroom is getting way more complicated than I hoped. It will look good when it's done but I hate dealing with all the decisions and the alcoholic handy man.

~ The NyQuil worked. I slept most of last night and even into mid-morning. I'm planning a repeat performance tonight.

No comments: