Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SNOW DAY!

God took pity on me and sent just enough snow to give me the day off. Of course, it's 10:00 A.M. and there is no snow visible but I don't care. I'm home and it feels good.

It's quiet here right now. Alli's at the doctor. I managed to make both Beth and Cori mad within 30 minutes of them getting up and they are both back in their rooms. Darn. Beth is really pushing the rules lately with her cell. She's using way too many daytime minutes and texting without permission to do so. She was on the phone first thing this morning and when I reminded her it was daytime minutes she got right off but the next thing I knew she was texting. After I warned her about that, she and Elvis took off to her room. I have a feeling I'll have an extra cell phone within a week because I'm going to take hers. Cori made the mistake of asking what we were going to do today. I said, "You are going to clean your room and then clean the vomit from the tub." She, too, retreated to her room. She's not cleaning but I don't care. That just means she'll be in there that much longer. And right now, I'm enjoying the quiet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow day. Yeah! I'm glad you got one. I hope you enjoyed all of it.

Sorry things have gone south with Alli again. I hope you can talk things about with the T.

Tudu said...

I love it when they do things slowly, it gives me so much more time to read or watch TV. I praise and thank them for making sure I get my much needed rest. Muhaha