Friday, March 14, 2008

My 100th post and man, it's a BIGGIE

I just checked my myspace page and notice the status on Boy Wonder's page. It was "getting married on the beach." I read it to Beth who texted Alli. Yep. On March 30th. I don't even know what to think.

It's not the end of the world. I actually like Boy Wonder. It is the end of what I thought Alli would do with her life. She'll end up in a low-paying, dead-end job and likely lose or give up custody of Elvis.

Just keep reminding me I can't prevent her from making mistakes. She's legally an adult and can (and will) do whatever she wants.

What a way to start a weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting married in two weeks?! Wow, that's an announcement worthy of the 100th blog.

Stephanie

Jane said...

I'd like to think I planned it that way, but, no, I didn't. I'd blogged 99 times and came home to this info today.

Tudu said...

I hope she gains brains the minute she says "I DO" and does what is best for her son.

I married my DH just weeks after losing our baby and we have been together for 13 years. Maybe this is exactly what she needs it just isn't clear from where you are sitting. At least you like the guy, that is very important.