Sunday, March 30, 2008

My night

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elvis wouldn't go to sleep. Cori kept turning her music up too loud. I got snippy (via text) with Beth. I was aggravated with all of them and it really had nothing to do with them.

Elvis finally passed out about 11:00 PM. I ignored Cori's music. I apologized to Beth. I haven't slept a wink.

I'm up this morning. I plan to shower and put on makeup. I've got lunch in the crockpot. I have unloaded and re-loaded the dishwasher. I need to run to the store for a few necessities. Mom is coming for lunch at 11:30. I'm going to play lots of Wii. (It IS addictive.) I am going to get through this day. It's not the end of the world. However, it is the end of a dream and I've got to deal with that.

1 comment:

Tudu said...

I hope you are doing well, thinking of your family today.