Thursday, April 3, 2008

Elvis is not going to therapy today

According to Alli, he is not going because:
1) He's not feeling well.
2) He keeps screaming. (I haven't heard him a single time.)
3) He'll cry when he leaves there.
4) He needs a day off.

I heard each of those excuses at various times last night when I asked if they were going.

Do you want to know the real reason he's not going?
Boy Wonder is off work today. Alli won't leave him long enough to take her son to his once-a-week appointment. You see, I'd think this would be the perfect opportunity for BW to go with them to therapy so he can be involved and know what goes on there. However, Alli won't ask him and he sure won't offer.

Now that's some stellar parenting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you get a day off from a once-a-WEEK appointment? And why would you need one?

Jane said...

My brain doesn't understand this, either. I've given up trying.