Tuesday, April 1, 2008

They are home

The honeymooners arrived home about 5:30 this afternoon. We were on our way out the door to eat out for Cori's birthday. (Her friends couldn't come so we did a family celebration.) They look tan and happy. They have both asked me separately if I wanted to look at the pictures but I just can't right now. That would be kind of like pouring salt in the open wound. In time, I'll look. That time is just not right now.

We ended up not doing anything fun to their room. Instead, we (Cori and I) spent the day rearranging their room so they and Elvis have separate spaces in the same room. So, they came home to a clean, neatly arranged room. Not fun for us, but nice for them. Alli was properly appreciative and came running to hug me after she saw it.

And, for the record, the Wii is still in the family room!

No comments: