Sunday, May 25, 2008

Amazon.com knows me well

I got an email from them today with recommendations of things they think I would like. Here are the top 5 items from the list:

1. Kotex Security tampons
2. A kids' book called "Kindergarten Rocks!"
3. The DVD of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
4. "An Unlit Path" (a book about foster care and adoption)
5. "Cerebral Palsy: A Complete Guide for Caregiving"

How odd. They are right. Those are all things I would like. Have fostered 25 or so teen girls in the last 10 years, I've bought enough tampons that I should own stock in the company by now. I teach Kindergarten, so #2 was right up my alley. I'm currently reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (but I don't have to buy the DVD because I borrowed it from a friend - Thanks, K.). I'm always up for a good book about other people's fostering/adoption experiences. And, Elvis has big-time CP so #5 also applies. Wow! I think amazon.com knows my better than my kids do.

No comments: