Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Shhh...I bought something for ME!

I never do that. However, I needed some shoes. I've been wanting some of the Croc sandals. I've been wearing my regular Crocs every day since spring break. I got an email from amazon.com today offering free overnight shipping and the Croc sandals were $29.95. I picked these but I got the chocolate/khaki color.

They should arrive tomorrow. I'm so excited. I can wear them this summer with whatever but, more importantly, I think I can get away with wearing them with jumpers when school starts back in the fall.

I'm getting new shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tudu said...

I am dying for a pair in every color. I am so happy for you.

Kimmah said...

those are the only Crocs that are even remotely fashionably acceptable. I have toyed with buying some for the pool. I'll have to try yours to see how they feel.

Jane said...

Crocs have nothing to do with being fashionably acceptable. They are all about the comfort!