Friday, July 4, 2008

With God as my witness...

I don't know that I'll ever buy Cup Noodles again, even if Carrie made them cool in the movies. You see, my dog just made them horribly uncool. He got into the trash and ate Cup Noodles that Beth had thrown away. Evidently, they didn't sit well in his stomach and he vomited them in the hall. Let me repeat that so you get the full horror of the situation: My dog ATE and then VOMITED Cup Noodles on the carpet in my hall outside my bedroom.

And, just to make the situation more festive, the paper towels were mysteriously missing from the kitchen. (I now know they are in Alli's room.) However, in the heat of the moment and in the absence of paper towels, I reached on top of the fridge to grab some napkins to clean the hall. In doing so, I knocked off the pack of light bulbs that was sitting by the napkins. All 4 bulbs in the pack managed to break on contact with my kitchen floor.

At this point, I was too disheartened to clean anything up. So, there is still dog vomit in the hall and many, many shards of glass in the kitchen. And me? I'm blogging because if I don't vent in some way, I'M GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!! And, like the vomit and the light bulbs, that would leave a big mess.

No comments: